Wednesday 4 November 2009

Love on a Wednesday afternoon

I took the boys down to the beach today to play in the park there.As we were walking over to the playground, I could hear loud voices that seemed to be coming from a speaker.

A little further on I came to a small group gathered around 3 other people and figured out I'd walked into a wedding party.

Two were being married by a celebrant and the man was reciting his vows using a microphone and small amp. He was dressed in t-shirt, shorts, thongs and his lady had on a black dressy top and skirt (I think). They had 6 witnesses and seemed to be very happy.

I thought it was so lovely that I could witness their happy moment.

Who cares what the outside looks like when the inside was so pure.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like the boys were having a good time ! Sorry we couldn't play yesterday ... looking forward to this afternoon !!

Twisted Sister said...

Enjoyed the blog - it is beautiful.