Saturday 29 August 2009

I am glad that last week has ended

I have no particular reason to be glad the week is over.

I just feel relieved.

How bizarre, I know.

But I never said I wasn't strange hahahahaha

Next week is going to be painful for me literally.

I have to have a couple of lumps cut out. One on my leg and one on the back of my head in the hairline (behind my left ear).

Not looking forward to that!

I need to post photos of our beautiful mulberry tree.

Every summer, this tree plays a big part in my boys lives.

They spend endless hours climbing it and eating the mulberries.

This year they have said they are going to try and eat all the berries before the birds can get them.

You go boys!!!!!!

I took these photos a couple of weeks ago when the berries started growing.

Now the tree is in full bloom.

The mulberries are red, ripe and juicy ....... yummy!

(I'm sure this crazy weather has the fruit too early but we'll still enjoy it)

4 comments:

Crazy Mumma said...

I remember climbing the neighbours mulberry tree to get the juiciest leaves and mulberry's for the silkworms we used to get from school. I love the boys goal too!! Go Boys!! ;)

Good luck with the lumps Toni. And then once they are done, may that be the LAST of it!!

Toni said...

Thanks Mandi. I have to do one more test (24hr collection) to see if I might have a tumour on my adrenal gland and that will hopefully be that! No more anything. But if there is, it should be benign.

We had a mulberry tree down the back block and it was THE hangout for the neighbourhood kids. I've got such great memories :D

Bonnie said...

What ??? How come I don't know about these lumps ? Was I not paying attention or has it just not come up yet ??? (good thing I read your blog too !!)

Yum Yum to the mulberry tree. Maybe next time we are over, my kids can climb and help your kids reach their goal !!

Toni said...

Bring the kids over!!!! hehehe

Sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want our lunch to be about more negative things :D