Sunday 9 August 2009

My baby is turning 4!!!


Tuesday is Cameron's 4th birthday.

It still amazes me how quickly life is rushing by now that I'm older.

When I was a kid/teenager, time used to drag and I listen to the boys complain about how long the day is etc and I'm thinking, no way, time is flying by so fast.

I wish that time had dragged by slowly now my kids are growing up.

I haven't had enough time with them while they are young.

Soon I'll be posting about them by teenagers I'm sure.

Today we had a small family birthday party for Cam.

He got some great presents and his cake had to be yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing.

At least they tasted great.

Will post some photos of them when I load them.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Cam. Just wait 'till you are my age, and you will not believe how fast time flies!

Bonnie said...

It goes by crazy fast !!!

Katy said...

Oh my goodness..I totally agree! When I was in high school...I felt like time dragged on....but now...it seems to be flying by way too quickly! I hope Cameron has an absolutely WONDERFUL 4th birthday! :)