Sunday 11 July 2010

Hmmmmmm

I have a lot on my mind today.

Its mainly about marriage.

You see mine nearly ended this past Easter.

A lot was involved.

People were doing things they shouldn't of been doing.

Saying things that they knew were not truths.

A small gap became a yawning canyon with us wondering how this could be bridged.

What could we do and how did we allow this to become such a wedge between us.

After some very hard and extremely painful weeks, decisions were made and committments were renewed.

Many tears were shed and bodies held for comfort.

Lies had been designed to hurt us for others to "save face". How sad it is that ....... (you may finish this statement however you wish, I have too many endings for it).

Last year I bought the 40 Day Love Dare. I wanted to begin then but we weren't ready then. It seemed like a lot of effort to be honest.

I now believe we both are at that time and place to begin. I'm hoping he will do this with me, but if not, I'm at peace with that.

There are still a few bumps here and there that I am sure will try to trip us again one day but if we remain vigilant, be strong with and for each other, love unconditionally and most importantly have faith, I believe that eventually it will be so much smoother.

We have learnt to trust one another again. Not let lies people tell to allow us to doubt one another. We need to be on our guard from those who are not only strangers but also those who we love and who are supposed to love us.

This situation may have caused us to separate ourselves from some people but it has definitely pulled us closer together with a love that is even stronger.

We even are laughing with each other again.


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm smiling. :)

Toni said...

Thanks Bonnie :)

Marie said...

Congratulations to you that you worked through it and did not give up. Any thing worthwile is worth fighting for.
Love,
Marie