Thursday 15 July 2010

My Love Affair

Yes you read that right.

I'm having a love affair!

Who with you ask?

Not quite exactly a who but a what?

I am loving my new printer.
Its a PIXMA MX870!

Got it at an absolute steal.
So this time its a FAX, scan, copy, print one. The last one couldn't send a fax.

It has so many neat little tricks. A paper cartridege at the front, photo paper at the back and of course the fax goes in on top.
Again it has its own seperate print cartridges. What I love about the canons is if the print head goes bust you can just replace that and not the whole computer.
Photos print out amazingly clear.

Am now ready to use the fax function tomorrow :)
Yes, I do admit I love my new printer =D

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

ok ... my previously asked "wiiith ?" has now been answered !!! ha ha

enterrement de vie de célibataire said...

Je te comprends elle a l'air très performante et en plus elle est belle...

Julia

Toni said...

Vous remercier Julia. Agréable pour savoir que quelqu'un me comprend :)