Wednesday 15 July 2009

A Childhood Memory

If I'm ever asked "What was your nickname?"

My usual answer is "Didn't have one"

Never really thought about it much.

Using FB last week my younger sister Krissy made a comment and she called me "Tyrone"

The memories that then invaded my mind.

Our brothers use to get my sister and I to box each other in the backyard.

She was called "Killer Kris" and I was "Tyrone Tone".

We used to really go for it too.
Mind you we probably weren't older than about 8 or 9.

So there you have it.

Looks like I do have a nickname after all.

Everyone, I'd like you to meet

Tyrone Tone & Killer Kris

Oh I'm the cute one in the yellow dress ;)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

excuse me but why did you put justin in a yellow dress and post it on the internet !?! man, does that kid look like you at this age or what ?!?!?!

ps ... can i call you tyrone ??

Toni said...

You can call me anything but late for dinner :D

I know. I only realised looking at that pic how much Justin looks like me.