Friday 1 January 2010

New Year Resolutions

Do you ever make any?

I don't!

I figure if you're going to make a change in your life (style etc) that it should be something that is not thought about at the beginning of the year, but, all through the year.

I don't think I know, personally, anyone who has ever made a resolution and stuck to it :D

This year though, I'm acting out of normal behaviour and am going to make a resolution.

My resolution is to make more of an effort with my blogs!

I'm tired of myself being slack so beginning January 1, 2010, I will make more effect to post on both my blogs :D

I'm hoping to surprise myself and stick to it!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You DO know someone personally who has made a resolution and stuck to it !

1996 ... I resolved to not drink any soft drink for one year and I DID IT ! So ... there you go ... now you have to say you know ONE person !! :)

I'm excited for your blog resolution ! I can't wait to see what you post ! You can do it !! You can do it !!

Happy New Year, by the way !! I hope we get to hang out soon !!

Toni said...

Hahaha That's right, now that you mention it I remember you telling me that a while ago :D