Wednesday 6 January 2010

What a day!

Today started off with me not getting to sleep until about 4.30am.
 Had lots of pain in a certain area.
The treatment for this particular problem is to use ventolin as it is supposed to relax all the muscles.
Well it didn't work!
So I woke up about 10.00am.
Gary informs me he can't get the computer to work.
Neither can I.
After 4 hours of trying every trick I've ever been taught, no go!
So off to buy a new one I went!
Thank goodness for Interest Free!!!!!

While all this was happening, we were waiting for a courier to pick up our HD Set Top Box!
It stopped working last Tuesday.
Wednesday I took it back to the store but they wouldn't refund as the manufacturer's had told them it HAS to go back to them for repair or replacement.
After much DISCUSSION a courier was booked for today (Tuesday).
I was told IN THE AFTERNOON!
Well by 4.45pm the courier had still not arrived.
NOT a good day to mess with me :D
So the store will now contact the manufacturer in the morning and find out what the heck happened to the courier.
Hopefully they'll just say - REFUND - as its easier!

Will post a pic of the new puter when I take one :D

1 comment:

Toni said...

Didn't end up getting to sleep at all last night so am now currently at 37 hours.

Off to bed now as I must get up early in the morning to travel down to Brisbane.