Thursday 21 January 2010

What a day!

We got home this morning about 9am.
I was so tired.
I sat and watched a movie with boys but fell asleep for the last 20 minutes.
Darn it!!!!
Then it was lunch time and off to buy uniforms.
I expected there to be a very long line at the school but it only took us about 50 minutes to wait, select and buy the uniforms for Connor.
Then we dashed up to the Plaza to buy some more wrapping paper.
This year I decided to cover the school books in wrapping paper (spiderman, batman, madagascar and cars).
I was then going to contact them but a friend convinced me (very easily) to just put them in plastic sleeves.
So bought the sleeves.
Now we are totally ready for the school year.
New bags, lunch boxes, drink bottles, uniforms, shoes, socks, undies, books and I can't think of anything else :D

Here are a couple of photos from the pool yesterday.

Cameron's feet were all I could see as he came down the slide haha


Caught Connor just as he hit the water


Justin and Cameron

No comments: