Monday 9 March 2009

Its Monday again

Where has the last week gone?

I sure don't know. I didn't realise it has been a week since my last post.

Well, today makes 10 day without coke or any alternative like pepsi, la ice, ac cola. No caffeine drinks. *Yay!!!!*

I'm really happy to say that last Monday night was probably the toughest of all though if I see a can/bottle of coke, I still want one.

Oh well, baby steps :D

Today the weather has been a bit abysmal. Rain, wind, no sun shining.

Instead of swimming I hung out with Bonnie and we found some really great bargains. We found this nifty Vinnie's shop and scored some great stuff. I got 3 sets of knitting needles for .......... 20c each ........

Can you believe it?

We couldn't. Definitely going back to that shop one day :D

We then went off to Kmart and guess what I found on sale?

Can't guess?

Well, I'll tell you.

A slow-cooker/crock pot for $50. Yep! It was normally $80 so that's a great bargain.

My mum used one as I was growing up and some people in my "now" life use them. It always smells so good when they are cooking I just had to get one and start using it.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, I will cook my first meal in it - Beef Stronganoff.

Can't wait.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to hear how your beef stroganoff goes in the crock pot !!! Have you got your camera back yet ? You'll have to take some photos ....

Toni said...

I have got my camera back :D

Bonnie said...

Then post some photos already !!!

Toni said...

Hahahaha

Will post some tomorrow (or the next day) :D