Monday 23 March 2009

Monday Mashings

Mondays are my swimming days. I drop the boys off at school, then go around and collect Bonnie, then go over to the pool.

Its been quite a long time since I did any lap swimming (7 & 1/2 years to be exact lol) but its like riding a bike, you never forget.

I think we've been going about 5 or 6 weeks now and its such a great way to exercise. I've only started on between 500 and 800 meters but slowly I'm working my way up.

Today we decided to swim in the 25m pool.

What a great decision it was! It seemed a lot easier to swim 2 x 25m than 1 x 50m and I swam a greater distance today than last swim.

I think we'll have to keep to that one :D Also its heated so will be great as the colder weather starts.
(This is the actual pool we've been swimming in until today)

After swimming, Bonnie & I went to a little Op Shop. Some great little treasures there. Then over the road to Koorong where I bought the boys a devotional each (will blog more on this later).

After that was out of the way we went and had lunch at a little cafe attached to a fruit shop. Can't remember the name but Bonnie will :D

I had a ham, cheese & pineapple toasted turkish bread. Can anyone say YUMMY!!!!

YUMMY!!!!!

It was so yummy and I haven't even felt like dinner yet. I also had one of their white chocolate macadamia cookies. Devine!!!

No comments: