Wednesday 18 March 2009

Silence is Golden

I'm sitting here in a silent house even though it has 4 people in it at the moment. Its very unusual for my house to be silent. Cameron and Gary are asleep, Connor is still home sick but reading quietly and it is so peaceful.

Sometimes with all the noise and rush of life, I feel "harassed". Its the times like today when the silence is so complete that I feel I am able to breathe deeply. My soul so appreciates the quiet times in life. I feel connected when I can relax.

Know what I mean?

I hope you do cause I don't know how else to explain it :D

Its been great because I've sat down today and just completed a task that I've been meaning to do for the last fortnight - changing phone/internet providers. I think I've found the right one and I'll let you know all about it soon.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad you had some silence ...

Toni said...

Thanks :D I really enjoyed it lol

Crazy Mumma said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean Toni! I had it yesterday and it was amazing what the silence did for me. I was completely home alone, and yes I did miss the boys heaps but for that short time the silence WAS golden :)

Hope you get some more times like that soon!