Sunday 5 April 2009

Not sure what these feelings are

I'm feeling really ....... ummmmm ....... can't think of the right word.

Its not that I feel sad or down, I just feel ..... empty? That might be close to the truth. I don't feel as if I have much fire at the moment.

I'd be happy to stay in my own little space and not have to deal with anyone but I know that I can't do that so this starts to annoy me a bit. I know that being reclusive is not a healthy thing for me as it kickstarts depression into high gear when I get this way.

I'm also sensing some paranoia. This really bothers me. I'm not usually one to worry about what people might be saying/thinking but I find that today especially, everything is being all muddled up in my head.

I hate it but I don't know how to control it. How do I fix this? Or is it something I can't and need to just take more meds for?

Send a prayer for me and pray God can handle this for me.

No comments: