Thursday 30 April 2009

What fun!

A little while ago I was at a friend's house and was picking up some plants in pots.

It was the one of the few days of sunshine after days of heavy rain. I was a little concerned about making marks on the grass but we decided that it would be ok to drive on.

Uh uh .........

That was a mistake!

When it came time to leave, I drove forward about 4 ft and then of course, the inevitable came.
Yes, you guessed it. I got bogged.

So an hour and a half later, we had the car free and the yard repaired as best we could.

Don't you think its a little bit better than the first couple :D

Go on, you can laugh, we did!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm laughing !!!

Still ....

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wonder if the grass is all grown back now ?!

Toni said...

You know, I was thinking about that when I posted hahahahahahahaha

I haven't laughed that hard since :D