Wednesday 11 February 2009

I'm so excited!!!

Awhile ago now I applied to be a book reviewer with Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger. Today when I opened my emails, there was my approval.

How cool is this?

I think its fantastic.

I get to do one of my favourite hobbies for free and get to have my say as well. Couldn't ask for more.

I had a choice of four books but really, it wasn't a choice. :D

So my first book to review is Rachel's Tears. They send me the book, I read, I review. Too easy. And this book is one I've wanted to read for years. Remember the Columbine tragedy? This year marks the 10th anniversary since the shootings. I know this book will have me shedding tears but I am also sure it will make me laugh and ponder things deeply, as well.

Can't wait to let you all know what I think.


Rachel's Tears

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have read this book ... Actually, I have it on my shelf ! You know, Columbine is not far from my parents place. I so remember when that happened, I knew people who had kids at the school ! Horrible. Just horrible. I won't tell you about the book ... we can discuss after you review !

How do I sign up to do this ???

Toni said...

Cool. It will be fun discussing this with you.

Sign up here:
http://brb.thomasnelson.com/join

Can't wait to read the book!