Monday 16 February 2009

Valentine's Day Questionnaire

♥ How long have you been together?
22 years ... married for 18 yrs April 09
~
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We were friends for about 12mths before we started dating.
~
♥ Who asked who out?
Not really any asking out. It used to be 3 of us knocking about and then it became 2 lol
~
♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 40
He's 41 (in May)
~
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine on a whole but see his sister alot in passing.
~
♥ Do you have any children together?
3 gorgeous and highly energetic kids
~
♥ What about pets?
1 guinea pig, 1 cockatiel and 1 budgie
~
♥ Did you go to the same school?
No
~
♥ Are you from the same home town?
We're both from Brisbane but very different suburbs
~
♥ Who is the smartest?
Me of course ;)
~
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Again, me
~
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
I couldn't say as I can't remember when we last ate out together
~
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To Western Australia
~
♥ Who has the worst temper?
I think he does. Mine is quicker to flare but doesn't rage like his does.
~
♥ Who does the cooking?
Sigh - again, ME!
~
♥ Who is more social?
I think I keep repeating myself - Me
~
♥Who is the neat freak?
Oh definitely NOT me hahahahaha
~
♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Him
~
♥ Who hogs the bed?
He does
~
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Again, he does
~
♥ Where was your first date?
I think it was a Petra concert
~
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me - I have four siblings and 12 nephews/nieces
Him - 3 siblings and 7 nephew/nieces
~
♥ Do you get flowers often?
What are flowers?
~
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Relaxing. But I do love going to Perth.
~
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
After the 12mth friendship it was totally serious
~
♥ Who eats more?
Depends on what we're eating
~
♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
Thankfully, he does
~
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me
~
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually him. Depends on his tiredness and how far we're going.
~

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fun fun fun !!

Go the Petra concert .... :)

Crazy Mumma said...

hey cool list Toni! Love it :) :)