Tuesday 6 January 2009

Early Morning Wonders

This last week we've been waking up at 4.20am and being at the beach just after 5am. The boys wake up really quick, eat their breakfast and are in the car so fast its actually funny.

Now I am NOT a morning person. I love the quiet of the late night with the night sounds and being able to just relax. To me, getting up before at least 8am is so wrong lol But I do this because it makes my family happy. Shhhhh but I'd be happy if they went without me.

There usually isn't more than one or two other swimmers where we go. Today we were a little later, we didn't get there until about 5.20am but it was such a lovely morning we stayed until about just after 8am. I bought a kilo of prawns and then we were off to enjoy the day at home.



These pics were taken with my phone so I hope they are okay.

No comments: