Sunday 25 January 2009

Sleeping through

When you set your alarm clock/phone for the next morning, you expect to wake up, feel refreshed and head off to wherever it is that you planned to go to.

Don't you?

I do!

Well this morning my alarm went off. I always set it early so I can hit snooze and have that 10 minutes of waking up and get used to being awake. I am so not a morning person!

Anyway, the alarm went off and I hit snooze.

I woke up 10 minutes later and got up, dressed and headed off to where I needed to be, didn't I?

NOPE!!!!!!!!

The next thing I knew it was 20 minutes past 9 and I had overslept. Oh no, panic starts to set in. Don't you hate it when you have that feeling? I do!

But then I thought, well there's not much I can do now so I chose the only viable option ..........


I went back to sleep! =D

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I wondered where you were ... :)

Toni said...

I couldn't believe it when I finally woke up and realised the time hahahaha

Katy said...

ROFL! ;)

I actually don't set an alarm...luckily...my body naturally wakes me up early....usually between 5 and 6am. I am an early to bed, early to rise type of gal! ;)

I hope you felt really rested though! Maybe your body just needed the extra sleep!!!! :o)