Wednesday 28 January 2009

What a good day!

The oldest two boys, second day at school. Cameron started kindy.

Wow! What an amazing experience to do grocery shopping without a child or having to rush home to look after a child while Gary goes to sleep (night shift). I almost felt guilty hahahahaha

Cameron had a great start to his kindy. Though he can be "determined" at times apparently. The centre has overbooked so I was asked if he could go Thursdays instead. Yeah! That's no bother to me :D

All my babies are grown now (don't know whether I should be laughing or crying)

This afternoon I went to a friend's house where we crocheted, well, tried to crochet. I'm not the best teacher so my explanations can be sometimes confusing. Sorry! But it was fun and we did laugh. And she taught me an easier way to cast on to knitting needles. I can't wait to start practising that lol

No comments: