Saturday 24 January 2009

I sit and ponder

what to write. I've had ideas flitter through my mind all day of blog entries but when I sit to expand them, I come up blank.

Does this happen to you?

I'm glad its not just me then.

So now I sit and ponder just what to write.

One thing I'm thinking about is copying a friend and starting a recipe blog :D Lately I've come across some really good recipes that I'm eager to try out once school starts back. They are recipes that I am sure others would love to give a try as well. From what I've heard they are absolutely yummy. My mouth is watering just thinking of them!

So I have spent the last few hours searching and finding backgrounds, graphics etc that I could use on a food blog and trying to come up with a catchy name.

You really want to know what I've come up with don't you?

Well, you'll just have to be a little bit patient! I'm not ready to tell all yet but I will soon :D

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh hooray !! I love cooking blogs ! But ... you know that already !!! Can't wait to hear the name of it and see the recipes you have been trying !!! You go girl !!