Thursday 22 January 2009

My Craft Table

I have a craft table set up in my study just behind where I'm sitting now. Its actually our "other" dining table. The reason we don't use it as a dining table is because it is totally glass and while the kids are young, we thought it safer not to be used.

At the moment though, when I want to do craft, I have to use the dining table. Why, do you ask? Let me show you why.

There is a lot of craft on the table but unfortunately its underneath everything else being stored there. I need storage in my study. I like to get one of those big metal cupboards, a whole new computer desk (currently using another old dining table) and a sideboard with shelves and drawers. I have the perfect setup sketched out in my head, I just need to convince someone its a viable expense heh heh heh

Even though it looks so messy and cluttered, I am still able to find what I look for :D

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm tempted to come over there right now !!!!!!

Toni said...

Hahahaha I told you it was bad *laughing so hard now*